Odisha KALIA Scheme 2019-20 Phase 2 Online Application [Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Farmers List, Last Date, Beneficiary List, Full Form]
Odisha government is making plans for effective schemes to be launched for the needy and poor people of the state. Farmers are known to feed out nation still they lack basic financial prosperity. Therefore, to bring certain changes in the condition of farmers of the state, the state government is planning to launch KALIA Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to provide relief to farmers who have taken credit loans from the bank. However, this scheme will help to develop the overall agriculture department.
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme launched in||Odisha|
|The scheme has been announced on||December 2018|
|Scheme has been implemented on||2019-2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy and poor farmers|
|Scheme supervised by||Department of Agriculture and farmers’ empowerment|
|Scheme review on||2021|
|Amount given as financial help||Rupees 10,000 per year|
|Online website for scheme||Kalia.co.in/index.html|
What are the key features Kalia Yojana?
- Improving agro-industry – To change the overall poor condition of farmers in Odisha, this scheme will be helpful. Due to this, the CM has released the KALIA scheme. It will help to improve the agricultural condition of the state.
- Financial help to farmers – the eligible candidates will get rupees 10,000 from Odisha authority. This will be required during the main cropping seasons in Kharif and Rabi. Therefore, rupees 5,000 will be given each for Rabi and Kharif.
- Duration of assistance – After implementation of the scheme, the state authority will provide financial assistance for a period of three years.
- DBT facility – For financial benefits, applicants should have linked bank account in which the amount will be directly credited. The money will be transferred with the help of direct benefit Transfer method.
- Number of recipients – Near about 30 lakh farmers will be benefited from this scheme. Therefore, the scheme will help to cover agricultural practices and help the farmers.
- Additional help to secured livelihood – The objective of the scheme is to get a secured livelihood for the poor farmers. Therefore, due to this scheme, the interested applicants will get an amount of rupees 12,500 given by the state authority. For the initial setup of the agricultural process, this scheme will be helpful.
- Help for disabled and old farmers – According to this scheme, the old and disabled farmers will be able to get assistance from the state authority. The candidates will get rupees 10,000. The total beneficiaries are yet to be decided. Near about 10 lakh beneficiaries can be benefitted as they belong to the physically handicapped group.
- Total budget of sub schemes – For effective implementation of KALIA scheme, it is required for the state authority to sanction an amount of rupees 10,000 crores. There is a subscheme related to this project that is specially meant for the disabled and poor farmers. In addition, an amount of rupees 1,000 crores will be given to this section of people for their help.
- Life insurance policy – Other than crop insurance, the state authority will give assurance of secured life to the farmers. Life insurance policy has also been planned for the farmers that include their family members as well. For natural or accidental death cases, an amount of rupees 2 lakh will be given to the farmers as coverage money. Therefore, the scheme will cover up for near about 57 lakh farmers’ life.
- Interest free credits of scheme – The needy farmers can also get interest free credit from this scheme. The farmers are allowed to use this money only for meeting agricultural purposes. The scheme facilities will only be available I for credit amount limiting up to rupees 50,000.
Eligibility and documents required for online application for KALIA scheme
- Residents of state – The state government will meet the money needed for this scheme. For being applicable for this scheme, the applicant should be resident of the state only. Without the residential certificate, the candidates will not be applicable to apply for this scheme.
- Occupational proof – Only the person who is a farmer by profession will be allowed to avail the benefits under this scheme. Therefore, the professional certificate is required to be submitted when the farmer is applying for this scheme.
- Economic background – The economic background of the farmer will also be checked during the registration of this scheme. The farmers who belong to small and marginal framers group will be able to avail the benefits under this scheme. Only after attaining this eligibility, the candidate will be able to enroll for the benefits of the scheme.
- Personal proof – Identity proof is required when enrolling for the scheme. Documents like voter card, ration card, Aadhaar card will be required. In addition, photocopies of documents need to be submitted along with the application of this scheme.
- Bank details – The cash given by Odisha government will be transferred to the bank account of farmers via the DBT mode. For this, it is important for the farmers to provide their bank details.
- Age proof – The age limit set for this scheme need to be maintained in order to get benefits under this scheme. Therefore, the candidates have to produce their age proof to ensure that they are eligible to attain the benefits of the scheme.
- Disability proof – Some benefits are only reserved for disabledfarmers who are unable to work due to their disability. Therefore, the farmers have to furnish their disability certificate to the farmers in order to get the benefits.
- Farming loan details – The farmers will get a farming loan as per the regulations of this scheme. In addition, they will not have to pay any kind of interest amount for this money. Therefore, to get benefits under this scheme, the farmers will have to produce details proof of credit papers.
Important dates relating to KALIA scheme
|First phase date||Last date is 15th January 2019|
|Second phase date||Start date is 25th January 2019
Last date is 5th February 2019
|Starting date of first installment||26th January 2019|
|Starting date of first installment beneficiary list||31st January 2019|
Registration process and application form of Kalia Yojana
- The interested farmers will have to apply separately in order to avail the benefits of the scheme. The candidates have to visit the newly launched portal by the state government pertaining to this scheme. The portal is http://kalia.co.in/index.html
- For this, the main portal will be opened that will contain several tabs under the main menu section.
- The willing candidates have to click on the ‘Form’ option in the portal.
- After this, they have to click on the drop-down list that shows up and select for either ‘Red form’ or ‘green form.’
- After clicking on the right options, the applicants will be able to get the required application form online.
- The link for getting the ‘red form’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/RED-FORM.pdf. Similarly, the link for ‘green form’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/GREEN-FORM.pdf.
- The documents are available in the PDF format. However, the interested candidate will have to click on the download option.
- After downloading the form, the farmers have to fill in the required details and submit the form. It is necessary to enter the correct details in the application form.
How can you check green list of beneficiary name in Kalia Yojana?
- For the authorized site, the applicants have to click on kalia.co.in.
- In order to generate the application process, the applicants have to click on ‘beneficiary list’ option.
- After clicking on the option, the beneficiary list relating to the second phase of application will be generated.
- Then the applicants have to click option from the drop-down list and select the required district name. In addition, they also have to select the block name.
- After this, applicants have to click on ‘view’ option in order to generate a search.
- Following this, applicants will be able to access the created list that has been generated by respective Gram Panchayats.
- The name of applicants will be contained in the lists generated. These lists can be downloaded in PDF form that can be downloaded easily. The farmers only need to click on ‘download’ option.
- After downloading the list, candidates have to type the given captcha and in this way, they can generate the list of applicants.
- However, this will to show the beneficiary list by the portal that will contain details of applicants.
Therefore, the scheme will help in improving the condition of both marginal and small agricultural farmers. The state government is making every effort to make this project a popular and successful one. The benefits will be given only to the interested candidates. Apart from improving the condition of agricultural farmers, it will also help to have significant growth in the GDP of the state.