YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana 2020 online Check payment status
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The main aim of the scheme launch is to help the state farmers get financial help. To help the beneficiaries portal has been launched and beneficiaries can check for online status from the 15th of May. Through the direct link, it would be easy for the beneficiaries to go through the payment status.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020|
|State in which scheme has been launched||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme has been supervised by||State and central government|
|Amount details under the scheme||Total amount is rupees 13,500
Rupees 6000 under PM Kisan scheme
Rupees 7500 under YSR Rythu Bharosha scheme
|Beneficiary list status of scheme||Launched|
|1st date of installment under the scheme||15th May 2020|
|2nd date of Installment||Yet to be released|
|Official website of the scheme||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in|
|Payment status under the scheme||Will be available from 15th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries to be befitted from the scheme||49 lakhs families|
Beneficiary amount –
A total of rupees 3,675 croreshas been given by state government for farmers only in the first phase. However, it is a total of rupees 13500 per year
Eligibility Criteria –
- Bank account details – Farmers are applying for the scheme should have an active bank account linked with Aadhaar card. The installment money under the scheme will be directly credited in the bank account.
- Identification – The identification details are required at the time of online registration under the scheme. It shall help to justify the claims of the farmers.
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh, only the farmers of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Poor farmers of society –The poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get the scheme benefits. In this, tenant farmers are also eligible who belong to the SC, ST, and other minority groups.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential details – The farmers need to furnish documents supporting the claim that they are permanent residents of the state.
- Identification proof – As identification, they need to produce Aadhaar card, voter ID card, and the like to justify their category in which they belong.
- Bank details – As suitable bank details, farmers have to offer bank account number, IFSC code, branch name and the like details. This will be required to link the bank account.
- Annual income –The farmers have to produce a suitable income certificate at the time of registration under the above-said scheme. It will be scrutinized by higher authorities to ensure whether the farmers are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
Details of payment installment under AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020
The YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020 scheme was launched last year to offer financial help to the farmers. It is a total of rupees 13500. In this, rupees 6000 will be given by central government under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the rest of rupees 7500 will be given by the state government. However, to get the necessary information about the scheme, the beneficiaries have to visit the official portal launched. Frequent visits on the portal shall help farmers stay updated about the scheme.
The total amount will be given in three installments as below.
- In the first installment, Rupees 5,500 and Rupees 7,500 financial aid will be given before the start of the Kharif season.
- In the second installment of Rupees 4,000 will be given during the harvesting season during October and November, before the beginning of Rabi season.
- The third installment is of rupees 2,000 will be given at the time of the Sankranti festival in January 2021.
What are the steps to check your name under YSR Rythu Bharosa online?
- First, you have to visit the official portal and click on the login option
- In the login, you have to enter correct username and password
- Now, click on village name and then click on the submit button
- Then, you can use the ‘edit’ option to ensure that you have entered correct details of Katha number and the like
- After entering Katha number, you can look for the records.
- In case, the farmer’s details are not included in the database, it is better to go for the ‘unsurveyed, landowner dead’ option that will enable easy submission
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status online?
- First, you have to open the link
- Now, enter Aadhaar card along with Captcha code and then click on the submit button
- With this, the payment list shows up that contains details like name of the district, village name, farmer’s name, mandal name, panchayat name, khata number and other relevant details.
- Now, you can check for the payment stays online
Other than this, the beneficiary farmers can also look for the status name along with the beneficiary list by going through a suitable online link.
Other links –
- शिशु मुद्रा लोन
- PM-UDAY Yojana Delhi
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme in AP