Rythu Bharosa Scheme: Farmers Will Get Financial Assistance to Buy Seeds on 15th May [How to Apply, Documents, Eligibility, Last Date]
As the nationwide lockdown is extended till 17th May; so, Andhra Pradesh announced a financial assistance under Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The scheme was talked by the government during the election so it was their election manifesto for the farmers of the state. In order to stand by the side of the farmers during lock down both central and state government are coming up with different types of aids. The details of the announcement are given below.
|Topic of announcement||Financial aid under Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Monitored by||State govt. of AP|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
Key features of the announcement
- Financial aid: During the lockdown the farmers will receive financial aid under Rythu Bharosa Scheme from AP govt. and the amount is 5500 rupees per head.
- Financial aid for marginal class- The financial aid of amount 7500 rupees will be given to the farmers of SC, ST, and OBC and the landless farmers.
- Cold storage- CM of Andhra Pradesh has proposed to build up cold storage in the rural areas of Andhra Pradesh shortly.
- Support to the farmers- In order to save the farmers from potential loss during the season, the CM of the state has asked to officials to help the farmers by buying them crops from Rythu Bharosa centres.
- Water aid- In order to reduce the water crisis in the field the government promised to drill wells with charging a rupee.
- Free electricity- The farmers will get free electricity for nine hours a day from the government during the time of lockdown.
- Effective communication- In order to get update from the farmers CM of AP asked the officials to establish a strong network.
- Checking prices- the officials are asked to check the daily crop prices and convey the update to the farmers.
- Date of money transfer- The money under the scheme will be transferred before 15th May to all the beneficiaries.
- Resident of the state- In order to apply for the scheme the farmers have to be permanent resident of the state.
- Criteria on property- The farmers who hold maximum of five acres land in the state will be eligible for the benefits.
- Bank account- The money will be debited to the farmers to their account so the farmers need to have bank account
- For backward class’s aid- In order to get the special aid under the scheme the candidate has to be from backward class or hold no land.
- Residential proof- As the money will be given to resident farmers of AP so you need to show identity proof that has address in it.
- Land proof- In order to get the assistance the farmers need to provide the land certificate.
- Caste certificate- In order to get the special monetary aid for the backward classes you need to have caste certificate.
- Bank account details- As the money will be transferred to bank so you need to provide all the bank details.
How to apply for the aid?
The farmers who are already registered under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the farmers need to contact with the gram panchayat office. They will find their names on the list, if they are not on the list they can contact with Mandal extension officer.
So, it can be said that this announcement is a great step taken by the Andhra Pradesh govt. It will help the farmers to deal with the crisis and earn money to live a healthy life.
- पीएम जनधन खाता में मोबाइल नंबर को कैसे रजिस्टर करें
- किसान इनपुट अनुदान योजना
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme AP
- AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Nestham Scheme