YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Eligibility, Online Application form Process, Pension Amount, Search Check Name]
The YSR Pension Kanuka has been initiated by Andhra Pradesh government. The main aim of this scheme is to provide assistance to senior citizens of the state both socially and financially. Under the entitled scheme, the eligible candidates will get a pension amount on a monthly basis. However, the following part of the article will take you through other vital details relating to the scheme.
Launch Details of the scheme
|Name of scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka in AP|
|Previous name||NTR Bharosa Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched by||Andhra Pradesh state government|
|Launched in||May 2019|
|Target group of scheme||Senior citizens belonging to BPL, widow and disabled pensioners|
|Pension amount allotted every month||Rupees 2250|
What are the highlighting features of YSR Pension Kanuka?
The key features of YSR Pension Kanuka are detailed in the following part of the article.
- Main objective of scheme – The main aim of the scheme is to provide social security to old persons, disabled pensioners, kidney patients, widows and the like of the state. It would also include weavers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers and others.
- Amount allocation for scheme – According to the rules of the scheme, senior citizens of the state will get an amount of rupees 2250 by the state government. The amount has been hiked from previously rupees 2000. In addition, the pension amount will be hiked by rupees 250 on a yearly basis. However, in the fourth year, the pension amount will rise to rupees 3000 as per the rules of the scheme.
- Amount given to different groups – According to the scheme rules, disabled individual will get rupees 3000 as monthly pension. As per the previous scenario, individual with 40% to 79% disability were given rupees 2000. Whereas the ones with 80% or more of disability problems were given rupees 3000 monthly. However, for kidney patients suffering from problems like dialysis, the pension amount will be hiked from rupees 3000 to 10000.
- Target group for scheme – The target beneficiaries of the scheme are the senior citizens, widow and disabled pensioners of the state who are allowed to avail the benefits under the scheme. Also, the senior citizens should belong to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Linking bank account – As per the scheme rules, the state government has promised to transfer pension amount to the selected beneficiaries to the linked bank accounts.
However, the change in the pension amount along with reduction of age group who can apply for the scheme can be considered as part of Navarathnalu.
CM Reddy launch one of the different scheme for women YSR Cheyutha Scheme, under the scheme mid age women will get 75000 in four installment. Similarly one different scheme also launch for women YSR Amma Vodi Scheme for awarness of education
What are the eligibility criteria of YSR Pension Kanuka?
The candidates have to follow the eligibility criteria that shall help them in the application procedure.
- Resident of the state – Only the citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the benefits of the scheme. Other people are not eligible to get benefits under the above said scheme.
- Age limit of beneficiaries – To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant should be above the age of 60 years as the scheme has been planned only for the poor deprived people of the state.
- BPL candidates – If the old person wishes to get the benefit of the scheme, they should be part of the BPL group and they should have white card in support of their claim.
However, if the old person has received financial help from any other government sponsored scheme, they are not eligible to get benefits under the entitled scheme.
What are the important documents to be produced for application?
The candidate has to produce the following documents at the time of registration for the entitled scheme.
- Citizenship – To prove the fact that the old person belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh has to produce their Aadhaar card. This should also include disabled pensioners and widows. This shall also work as the identity proof of the citizens. However, the citizens can also produce their birth certificate in support of the claim.
- Category of society – The old person should produce BPL ration card in support of the claim that they belong to BPL group. They have to produce relevant documents at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Bank account details –The citizen has to produce bank passbook along with savings or deposit account details to provide details of the bank account. It would be required to link the active bank account with the scheme as the pension amount would be directly credited to the account of the old person through bank transfer process.
How the sanction authority works under the scheme?
The pension amount to be given to beneficiaries belonging to the rural areas will be sanctioned by the Mandal Parishad Development Officer or MPDO. This authority will take care of the registration proceedings of the rural people who will get the benefits under the entitled scheme.
Similarly, for beneficiaries of urban areas, the Municipal Commissioner would be responsible for the sanctioning task.
What is the application procedure for YSR Pension Kanuka?
As the scheme is a recently launched one by Andhra Pradesh state government, the application process is yet to be declared by the higher authorities. However, as soon as the process rolls out, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. So, the beneficiaries have to visit the official portal of the scheme regularly to stay updated about the information relating to application process.
So, with effective implementation of YSR Pension Kanuka in Andhra Pradesh, it can be expected that the condition of poor old person can be improved both in rural and urban areas. This way, with the benefits offered by the state government, the old person, disabled persons including the widows can live a life of happiness and dignity. With improved level of governance, it is possible to make the nation an advanced one.
Other links –
- Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana in Bihar