YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP 2019-20 [Online Application Form Download, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online, Stipend to Jr. Advocates]
The Andhra Pradesh government is coming up with several interesting schemes for the welfare of people of the state. The YSR Law Nestham Scheme is dedicated for the advocates of the state. The AP government will launch the scheme on 3rd December, 2019. The government decided to launch the scheme on National Lawyers Day. According to the rules of the scheme, the junior advocates will receive stipend on a monthly basis. In order to get the stipend, the interested candidates can apply for the scheme online. The details are given below.
Details of the scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Law Nestham|
|Launched by||Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launch date||3rd December, 2019|
|Application start date||30 Oct|
|Application last date||13 Nov|
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The Andhra Pradesh government wants to encourage the advocates of the state to continue their practice.
- Benefits of the scheme- The will help the junior advocates financially so that they do not face any issue during practice.
- Financial aid- The beneficiary of the scheme will get 5000 rupees per month as stipend from the state government.
- Graduation degree- The candidate needs to have LLB degree else they will not be considered as eligible.
- Licensed advocate- The candidates need tohave certificate from the Bar Council that validates their advocate position.
- Time of practice- The candidates need to be in the practice less than three years to be eligible for the stipend.
- Regular practitioner- The candidates need to be a regular practitioner of law and if any break happens then they need to inform to the council.
- One candidate from one family- The candidate needs to be the only applicant from a family as the scheme will not give stipend to any other candidate belongs to same family.
- Residential proof- The scheme is only for the advocates who are from Andhra Pradesh. This is the reason the candidates need to provide Aadhar card during application.
- Handicapped candidate- In order to get the stipend the candidates need to be healthy as handicapped candidates are not eligible.
- Educational qualification- In order to avail the benefit of the scheme, the applicants need to submit their degree certificates that show that they have LLB Original Degree.
- Age proof- The candidates need to submit date of birth certificate.
- Certificate from Bar Council- The candidates need to provide the certificate from Bar Council.
- Affidavit- The candidates need to submit an attested affidavit from a senior advocate that validates their law practice.
- Details of bank account- The candidates need to submit bank account details so that the stipend money can be submitted to their account.
How to apply for the YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP?
- Visiting the website–
In order to apply for the scheme, the candidates need to visit the YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP official website. After that, they need to log in to the website.
After log in the candidate needs to register to the site and for that they need to enter valid Aadhar car number. Once they have given the number they will receive an OTP and they need to enter the OTP.
- Personal information-
If the Aadhar card is registered with the mobile number then you do not need to enter personal information or else you need to enter all the information manually, along with latest photo, mail ID and alternate mobile number.
- Address details-
While entering your name, age, gender, and etc. address detail is also important. One needs to enter the address that is mentioned in the Aadhar.
- Details of work-
The applicant needs to provide the work details as on the basis of the work the eligibility is decided.
- Details of education-
The candidates need to enter their details of education so that their eligibility is decided and that matches their profession.
- Bank details-
The applicant needs to provide their bank details in the application form.
- Saving the form-
Once the details are entered, the applicant needs to save the form and before that they need to preview it to check whether they have given all the details correctly. One can print the form before submitting.
- Submitting the form-
After saving the form and checking all the details the applicant needs to submit the form. After that they will get an application ID.
Among all the schemes this scheme is also going to help the people who are practicing law. This scheme will encourage the junior advocates to continue in their profession. The stipend amount will help them to endure at the initial stage of their career.
Other links –
- Mahamesh Yojana in Maharashtra
- Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana Odisha 2019
- AP YSR Government Schemes List
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme in AP