YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP 2019-20 [Eligibility, Application Form Process, Installment details) (Rs. 75000 for SC / ST / BC / Minority Women)
Many sections of women are still living their lives in a sorry state. They lack the financial power to meet their needs and attain some economic respite. In this regards, the Andhra Pradesh government has announced the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. After the implementation of this scheme, selected women will attain financial assistance from the authority on an annual basis. The eligibility, application and documentary details are mentioned in this article.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Aged SC, ST, OBC and minority females|
Key features of the scheme
- Welfare of women – The state government had promised several welfare schemes for the poor and needy people. Stress was also given on designing separate schemes, which meet the financial requirements of helpless women. The result of this was the development of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme that offers an annual pension to the selected women.
- Pension scheme – With the implementation of the scheme, middle aged and senior women candidates, who do not have any financial support, will get a guaranteed pension from the state government. The pension money will be transferred on a yearly basis.
- Total pension amount – Each beneficiary will be given a total of Rs. 75,000 by the Andhra Pradesh government as a pension.
- Frequency of payment – The entire amount will not be transferred in the bank account of the applicant a once. There will be four separate installments, done on an annual basis. Each year, Rs. 19,000 will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant.
CM Jagan Reddy Also launch YSR Amma Vodi Scheme for womens, under this scheme govt will financially help mother of all students.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – The pension scheme is only applicable for the women who are legal residents of Andhra Pradesh. Every interested applicant needs to attach proper official papers, which highlight that she is a legal resident of the state.
- ID proof for authentication – It is important that the scheme offers the benefits to those women who require financial assistance badly. In-depth identification authentication is necessary for this. So, copies of voter, ration and Aadhar cards must be attached with the application form.
- Age proof – Only those women will be able to apply for this scheme, who have crossed the age of 45 years. If the age of the women is more than 60 years, then she will not be eligible to apply this benefit. Thus, every interested applicant needs to submit an age proof that highlights that the candidate is in the age bracket of 45 and 60 years.
- BPL certificate – Poor and needy women have no financial independence, and have to depend on the others. This project has will be implemented to offer financial support to women who fall under the poverty level. Thus, submission of the BPL certificate is a must.
- Caste requirements – This project allows the application of the women who fall in the SC, ST, OBC and other minority and backward castes. So, applicants must furnish their caste certificates with the enrollment form.
- Bank account details – All pension amounts will be directly transferred in the respective bank account of each beneficiary. Thus, submitting the documents, which highlight the details of bank account, is a must.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
The state government has just announced this welfare and pension scheme for the needy women. But the CM is still to make any declarations about the application process. As a separate portal is still amiss, it can be concluded that the enrollment mode will be offline. Once the authority makes any official announcements about the application process, we will update the site with new details.
The state government has realized that development of women is also necessary if it wants to increase the overall progress of the state. There are still opportunities for the young and educated females. But uneducated and aged women are not that lucky. Thus, they have to depend on others for money. This welfare pension scheme will not only put the power in the hands of destitute women, but will also ensure a better living condition. The state government will launch the scheme as soon as the project blueprint is ready for implementation.
Andhra Pradesh Poor people will get health insurance under Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
Other links –
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana In Punjab
- Mukyamantri Ladli Laxmi Yojana Jharkhand Form
- Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Yojana