YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 (Navaratnalu) [Eligibility, Application Form, How to apply]
As per the 2011 Census report, it can be said that Andhra Pradesh has high literacy rate. The overall rate in the state is 67.02% and the government authorities are trying it hard to reduce the rate of school dropouts every year. Therefore, the above said student’s welfare program has come into being. It is known as YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. The primary objective of the scheme is to give financial help to mothers of students on their behalf. This shall ensure that the families do not compel their children to leave school due to a shortage of money. The following part of the article would take you through further details of the above said scheme.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme has been launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Preliminary announcement of the scheme in||June 2019|
|Date of official launch of the scheme is||January, 2020|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Mothers of school students|
|Scheme has been supervised by||AP Education Department|
What are the key features of the scheme?
- Growth in the education sector
The main objective of the scheme is to help to the overall education system. The scheme should be implemented in the grass root level so that the students can continue with their higher studies without any hurdles. For this, the students’ families should be helped financially as it would ensure that they can send their children to school for long.
- Enhanced literacy rate
By effective implementation of the scheme, it will be possible to sustain a high literacy level of the state. Also, it can be expected to increase every year.
- Financial help
The beneficiaries of this scheme will be given rupees 15000 by the state government. Though the frequency of the amount has not yet been decided by the state authorities.
- Money from mother’s accounts
For the proper development of children, proper education is also required. A mother is always enthusiastic about providing the best education to her children. However, in this scheme, the mothers would be engaged and she has to manage her finances to secure the future of her child. The financial help will be given directly to the mothers. So, the mothers have to apply for the scheme on behalf of their kids. Also, the mother should have a bank account to get the credited amount in their bank account.
- Lowered dropout percentage
The scheme shall help to reduce the monetary problem. This way, it can encourage students to pursue their education without giving up education in the mid-way. As a result of this scheme, parents do not have to see their children dropout of school due to the financial crisis. So, the level of school dropouts would also reduce drastically throughout the state.
- Different types of schools
The scheme benefits will be given to students belonging to government, non-government and private schools as well. This will be done according to the rules set in the scheme.
New AP CM Jagan Reddy relaunch Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in AP for health improvement in the state. Previously this scheme name was Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva.
What are the eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for the scheme?
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility Details
- Residential criterion – The primary eligibility of the scheme is that only legal residents will attain the financial assistance from the state government. The students must be born in the state, and must attend school in the state. The residential document proof must be submitted with the application form.
- Intermediate pupils as well – Earlier, the benefits were limited to the high school applicants. But the CM decided that the intermediate students must also attain the financial grant. Thus, pupils, who are currently in the intermediate academic level, will also get the grant. School papers, which prove that the applicant is studying in intermediate level, must be furnished.
- Schools in the state – Only those candidates will be selected as the beneficiaries of the program, who go to the schools, which are located within the state borders.
- Must be regular in schools – If the student is not a regular candidate in the school, then he/she will not be able to attain the benefits of the scheme.
- Bank account – The annual financial assistance will be directly transferred in the bank account that has been opened in the name of the student’s mother. The grant in the hands of mothers will ensure its better utilization for the academic growth of the students. So, the details of the respective bank account are necessary for successful DBT of grant money.
Andhra Pradesh new young CM also launch YSR Cheyutha Scheme, YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for state development.
Details of the registration form for the scheme
After the actual launch of the scheme, the state government has to go a long way to make it successful. The final launch date has been fixed on 26th of January 2020. Before this, the registration procedure should be decided. Also, the authority is yet to consider whether they are going to accept the offline or online mode of application for the scheme. When the government authorities announce the details of the scheme, the beneficiaries would get to know about it.
Therefore, by effective implementation of this education welfare program, the literacy rate will remain high. It shall also help children to continue with their primary and higher studies.
Other links –
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana In Punjab
- Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Rajasthan
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme
- How to check CSMSSY List