[Farmers List] KCR Rythu Runa Mafi Telangana Crop loan waiver scheme for farmers [Application Form, Eligibility ] Rs 1 Lakh, Phase 1, 2, 3
To waive off farmers’ loan up to an amount of 1 lakh, Telangana Crop loan waiver scheme (Rythu Runa Mafi) has been proposed by the state government. The scheme has been initiated at the state assembly to provide financial assistance to the needy farmer of the state. This can be considered as an excellent initiative by the state government after the successful launch of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme |
|Telangana Crop loan waiver scheme|
|Target beneficiary |
|farmers of Telangana|
|Scheme announced by |
|Scheme announced on |
|Scheme announced in |
|Objective of the scheme|
|is to waive off farmer’s loan|
|Loan amount to waive is |
|up to rupees 1 lakh|
|Amount proposed for the scheme is |
|rupees 6, 000 in the vote|
|Scheme supervised by||Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
What are the features of Loan Waiver Scheme or Rythu Runa Mafi?
- Objective of the scheme – The main aim of the scheme is to waive off agricultural loan up to an amount of 1 lakh.
- Target beneficiaries of the scheme – The Telangana farmers are the beneficiaries of the state. They will be helped financially by the implementation of this scheme.
- Amount to be given under the scheme –The amount of 4, 000 per acre per crop has been increased to amount 5, 000 per acre per crop. Due to this, the total expenditure has increased from rupees 8, 000 to rupees 10, 000 per annum.
- Budget details for the scheme – The state has said to give an amount of 6, 000 crore. In addition, the government talks about rupees 1, 82,017 crore budget.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Resident of state – Only farmers of Telangana can apply for the scheme. No other farmers are eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- Loan details – Loans taken up to 1 lakh will be waived by the state government. Moreover, to get the scheme, the term loans were taken before 7 Dec will only be considered. Loans taken after this date will not be considered.
- Income details – Certain amount of money will be given to farmers per acre per crop. The amount will depend on the annual income of the farmer.
Documents required and application procedure of scheme
- Residential proof – The farmers have to prove that they belong only to Telangana to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Bank account details – The bank details are required to check when the farmer has taken the loan. In addition, it is also required to waive off the loan amount and debit the money directly into the linked bank account.
- Personal information – The personal information of the farmer will be required for background check. For the same, voter ID card, ration card or Aadhaar card will be required to produce during the application process.
However, the scheme has only been proposed in the state assembly meeting. No such procedure of application for the scheme has yet come out. As soon as it comes out, the target farmers will be the first one to know about the updates and apply for the scheme online.
The Concluding Part for Rythu Runa Mafi
Therefore, effective implementation of the scheme will help to improve the financial condition of the farmers. In addition, the unemployment allowance scheme has also been proposed by the state government. According to this, the unemployed youth of the state will get a stipend on a monthly basis.
Further, it can be said that the ‘Aasara’ pension scheme is aimed for widows, single women,aged, beedi workers, handloom workers, and toddy-tappers and filariasis patients. The allowance amount has been increased from rupees 1, 000 to rupees 2, 106 on a monthly basis. Other than this category, the differently abled ones will get pension amount of 3, 106 increased from 1, 5000 by CM of the state.