Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh (RGKNY) 2020-21 Farmer Registration Form, List, Online Apply, Portal, Money, Season, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Last Date
The Chhattisgarh Congress government has come up with a justice scheme during the new budget session. The state government has named this as Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, aiming for the poor farmers. As per the scheme rules, the farmers will be given farming lands that can improve their economic condition. The benefits and ways in which the farmers can avail of the scheme benefits are mentioned in the following part of the article.
|Name of scheme||Rajiv Gandhi Farmer Justice Scheme|
|Scheme plan start date||May , 2020|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Farmers of Chhattisgarh|
|Total budget for the scheme||5100 crores|
|Total amount sanctioned for the scheme||10 thousand per acres of land|
|Scheme has been launched by||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
What are the features of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana?
- Main aim of the scheme – The main objective of the scheme launch is to offer financial help to farmers of Chhattisgarh who are based on agricultural produce for their livelihood.
- Launch details of the scheme – The above said scheme will be launched on the 21st of May. It is the death day of the former PM of the state.
- Installment of the scheme – The beneficiary amount will be credited in four installments. The money will be transferred to the linked bank account via the direct benefit transfer.
- Grant offered for the scheme – Based on the agricultural area and the Kharif season, rupees 10, 000 to the farmers producing Rabi crops like sugarcane, maize. The beneficiary amount will be directed credited in the linked bank account of the farmers.
- Assistance to be offered for the scheme – The farmers will get suitable help for the scheme irrespective of whether they have paddy produce, sugarcane or maize producer. The farmers will be given rupees 10 thousand per acre.
What are the benefits of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana?
- Better income for the farmers – By successful implementation of the scheme, it shall help to improve the financial condition of the farmers of Chhattisgarh.
- Help farmers repay the loan – The financial support given to the farmers can assist in repaying their loan in timely installments.
- Enhanced paddy farming – It shall help framers carry on with paddy farming with ease.
Fund details of the scheme
To gather funds for the above said scheme, the state government has taken the initiative of raising corona fees on all purchase of foreign and domestic liquor. This has been started due to the outbreak of the epidemic. The extra of 10 percent fee charged on the liquor purchase will be raised for fund of the above said schemes.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Farmers of the state – As the scheme has been introduced in Chhattisgarh, only the farmers of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Category of farmers – Only the farmers who are growing paddy crops are eligible to get the scheme benefits. The support will be given to the farmers for cultivating crops like maize, sugarcane and paddy.
How to apply online under the scheme?
As this is a newly launched scheme, the official portal is yet to be declared by the state authorities. Also, the process of online registration under the scheme has not been declared by the state. As soon as it comes up, the scheme’s beneficiaries would be the first to know about it. For this, it would be better to visit the official site related to the scheme frequently.
Therefore, the successful implementation of the scheme will improve the farmers’ financial condition in the state. It shall assist them in growing better agricultural produce. Under this, the farmers of the state would get rupees 16, 000 per year.
FAQ on Rajiv Gandhi Farmer Justice Scheme
- When will the Chhattisgarh Rajiv Gandhi Nyaya Yojana begin?
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghelji of Chhattisgarh will launch the scheme on the 21st of May as it is the Rajiv Gandhi Ji’s Martyrdom Day.
- Which category of farmers is eligible to get the scheme benefits?
Farmers who cultivate sugarcane, maize and the like crops are eligible to get the scheme benefits for agricultural produce. The benefits will be given during the Kharif season.
- Is it compulsory for the farmers to have linked bank account under the scheme?
Yes, the farmers must have a linked bank account as the scheme aid will be transferred directly to the linked account.
- Why is the above-said scheme known as a justice scheme?
As the farmers will be given a minimum amount of cultivation as per the scheme, it is known as the justice scheme.
- What benefits will be offered to the poor farmers of the state?
The farmers of the state will be given rupees 10 thousand per acres of agricultural land as per the scheme rules.
- होप पोर्टल उत्तराखंड – बेरोजगार करें ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन
- गन्ना पर्ची कैलेंडर कैसे देखें
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- किसान इनपुट अनुदान योजना पंजीयन