AP PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing, YSR Urban Housing Scheme 2019-20 [Form, Eligibility, Documents, List, Portal, Toll free helpline number, Instalment, Phase]
The announcement of the entitled schemes has been made by Andhra Pradesh government in Budget. Both the PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme will help in improving the condition of people living in the poor sections of the society. For effective implementation of both schemes, the state government has already allotted an amount of rupees 2280 crore. However, other than the entitled ones, other schemes such as Mid-Day Meal, Free Power Supply, Amma Vodi and the like have been introduced by the state government.
|Name of schemes
|PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme|
|Target group of schemes
|Lower Income Families and Economically Weaker Sections Group|
|Main objective of schemes
|Provide housing facilities to poor people|
|Schemes launched in
|Schemes announced by
|Andhra Pradesh government|
|Date of schemes launch||July 2019|
|Amount allotted for PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing and YSR Urban Housing Scheme
|rupees 2280 crore|
|Total amount allotment in budget||rupees 2,27,975 crore|
PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing and YSR Urban Housing Scheme Highlights
- Main aim of schemes – The above-said schemes have been launched with the main emphasis of building houses for people belonging to the weaker sections of the society.
- Target group of the schemes – The lower income families and the weaker sections of the state are the target group of the schemes. It shall offer them better housing facilities to live in.
- Amount allotted for schemes – Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy has announced for rupees 2280 crore for the successful launch of the schemes. In addition, a total of rupees 2, 27,975 crores has been allotted to improve the condition of agriculture, housing, human capital, and other sectors.
What are the eligibility criteria for the schemes?
- Residents of state – The above-said schemes are not applicable to residents of Andhra Pradesh. However, residents from other states are not allowed to apply under the scheme and avail the benefits.
- Income criteria – Since the weaker sections and low-salaried families can get benefits of the schemes, a certain annual income limit will be set depending on which the families get avail scheme benefits.
However, apart from the above-said schemes, amount allotment has also been made for other schemes like 9 Hours Free Power Supply Scheme, Mid-day Meal Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, YSR-PM Fasal Bima Yojana,.
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential proof – The beneficiaries have to submit residential documents at the time of online application in support of the claim that they belong to the lower sections of the society.
- Income certificate – Relevant income certificate of the earning member of the family also should be introduced at the time of application. This shall help higher authorities to check whether the family is eligible to get benefits of the housing benefits or not.
- Bank details – The beneficiaries should provide bank details as the beneficiary amount under the scheme will be directly credited in the linked account.
Details of online application form procedure of the housing scheme
Since the schemes are newly launched ones, the detailed procedure of online application is yet to be declared by the state government. But as soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. For this, they have to stay updated and visit the online portal of the scheme frequently.
Amount allotment for the scheme
In the budget meeting of Andhra Pradesh, the state government has announced for allotment of rupees 9786 core for improving the housing sector.
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Urban)||Rupees 5,000 crore|
|PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme||Rupees 1,280 crore|
|YSR Urban Housing Scheme||Rupees 1,000 crore|
Apart from this, the already running schemes have been given assistance to improve the condition of the housing sector. However, the YSR Housing scheme has been given the lowest amount since it is a newly launched one. But it can be expected to get more revenues from the state government in the coming years.
Therefore, by allotting the huge amount of deposits from different state welfare and development schemes, Andhra Pradesh is trying to change the livelihood conditions of the poor people. By effective implementation of the above-said schemes, people belonging to the weaker sections will be helped.
- Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme
- Har Ghar Jal Scheme 2019
- Udyog Mitra Portal Rajasthan in Hindi 2019
- Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme West Bengal