Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana in Haryana (MVSNDBY) 2019-20 [How to Apply, Accidental Insurance, Eligibility Criteria, Claim Form Online Download, Portal]
The Haryana government has launched two separate schemes, which are targeted towards safeguarding the investment of such traders. One of these schemes is the Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana. It is clear from the project name that it is an insurance scheme for the business owners. Here, you will gather more information about the key features, eligibility, necessary documents and application procedures.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana (MVSNDBY)|
|Launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcement||Sept 2019|
|Official launch date||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal business owners|
|Supervised by||Haryana State Government|
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana Haryana
- Development of trade sector – The primary objective of this scheme is not only to offer insurance benefits to the needy traders. It will also encourage them to take the next step to expand their business.
- Insurance policy for traders – The scheme is an insurance policy for the traders. In case of specific cases, the traders can fill in the claim form, and attain the insurance coverage amount. The maximum coverage amount for traders is Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Financial assistance after death – The registered traders’ family members will be able to submit the insurance claim documents if the traders die.
- Financial assistance after accidents – Sometimes, the traders may be rendered physically disabled due to an accident. The insurance policy will cover such instances as well. If the accident causes damage to any two organs of the trader’s body or eyes, then he will be entitled to receive the insurance money.
- Financial assistance for trade goods – In case the traders’ goods are stolen, damaged by flood water, fire or an earthquake, the beneficiaries can claim the insurance coverage amount. If the trader’s furniture also gets damaged due to any incident, he/she can claim the insurance benefits.
- Insurance cover depends on annual turnover – The scheme draft highlights that the insurance coverage will not be same for all the beneficiaries. The amount that the state government will offer will be directly proportional to the yearly business turnover that is 20 lakh maximum.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The CM mentioned that as per the state database, 3.13 lakh small and marginal traders fulfill the needed eligibility criteria. Thus, the estimated beneficiary count is expected to reach 3.13 lakhs.
- Total budget for the scheme – The Chief Minister of the state has already set aside a whopping budget of Rs. 38 crores for these schemes. The money will be spent meticulously to ensure that the beneficiaries attain the perks as per guidelines.
- Money in bank account – All beneficiaries, who will be selected for the scheme, needs an active bank account in any registered bank. After insurance claim, the state government will transfer the insurance coverage amount in the respective bank account.
- Residents of Haryana – The trader insurance scheme has been developed by the Haryana government. So, permanent and legal resident traders of this region can attain the perks of this scheme.
- Small and marginal category traders only – This scheme is only for those traders who fall either in the small business or marginal business organization category. Sufficient documents must be produced to support this claim.
- Must be registered – It is mandatory that the applicants showcase their state GST or HGST registration certificate. It ensures that they are legitimate business owners, operating in this area.
- Business organization registration is necessary – The interested applicants must be able to submit copies of the official documents, which highlight that their business organization is registered as per the state rules.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – All traders, applying to attain the insurance coverage, need to submit pertinent documents. These documents shall shed light on the fact that these traders are legal residents of Haryana.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for the eligible applicant to submit a copy of his/her Aadhar card.
- GST certificate – The GST certificate, issued by the state, in the name of the trade and this store need to be furnished during the enrollment process for scrutiny.
- Business organization registration papers – The interested applicants need to present the registration documents of their store or agency. If they fail to produce these documents, then their applications will be scrapped.
- Registration certificate from Trade Association – The registration certificate, issued by the state Trade Association is also necessary to become beneficiaries of this scheme. This certificate will highlight that the trader falls in either small category or marginal category.
- Bank account details – As claim sum will be deposited in the trader’s bank account, furnishing bank and branch name, bank account number, IFSC code and branch code are a must for every applicant.
- Annual turnover files – As the insurance coverage that every trader gets, will depend on his/her annual turnover amount, it is mandatory for interested applicants to submit the financial papers of their business, which will shed light on the turnover amount.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
The current Chief Minister of Haryana has announced the special insurance scheme for the traders of the state. But he has not mentioned anything about the official rollout date. Neither has he mentioned anything about the application procedure. In case of a portal-based application, the state government will soon launch a new website for this scheme. For more updates on this new insurance project, keep your eyes glued to our website.
The Haryana government is hopeful that this scheme will offer the traders the much-needed financial assistance that they need in order to safeguard their goods. More than the accidental coverage, the scheme offers money so that their goods are protected against any damage. In case of an unfortunate incident, the traders will be able to claim the insurance amount and will be able to manage the losses. Thus, they need not worry about financial loses and can start afresh.
Other links –
- Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana Haryana
- AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers 2019
- परिवार पहचान पत्र पोर्टल
- PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana Portal Online