MukhyaMantri Shikshak Samman Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
Recently, the Government of Himachal Pradesh has introduced a new scheme for teachers who employed in the Government schools. This new scheme is called as Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana, which is shortly abbreviated as MMSSY. The main aim of this scheme is encouraging the teacher to bring cent percent results every year. This scheme was primarily approved by the State Cabinet in the years of 2018 on August 10.
The major key objective of this scheme is in form of encouraging the teachers to provide a better performance and enhance the education level in Himachal Pradesh, so that it will handy to improve the literacy rate of the state. However, this scheme would be applicable for all the professional and well trained graduated teachers (TGT), under graduated teachers (UTG), post graduated teachers (PTG), headmasters (HM) and principals.
This new scheme was launched by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh. It has been mainly introduced for all the schools after concerned the poor results of students and low learning levels. After introduced this scheme, the teachers have achieved 100% results for five years continuously and they will receive extra one year extension in their service along with great incentives under this latest scheme. However, this chief teacher appreciation scheme is not only expected to bring motivation for teachers, but also enhance the overall learning levels in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Great features of new Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana scheme
Initially, the Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana scheme has approved in the state cabinet meeting by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Virbhadra Singh. The main motive of this scheme is to encourage the teachers who can handle the subjects like Mathematics, English, Science, etc. and bring better results in all those subjects. The teacher who will give 100% result will be rewarded as a one year extension of their service and financial benefits as well.
Below are the detailed lists of great features and objectives of the Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana scheme that includes:
- This latest chief teacher scheme aims to motivate the mentors for providing cent results consistently, so that education level will be improved in the state.
- It also motivates the teachers to give the best education for the students of the state Himachal Pradesh and also to enhance the teacher’s performance.
- The teachers who will bring 100% results in board exams on specific subjects within five years can get an opportunity to extend the service of one year along with the financial benefits.
- Even the secondary schools in the state of Himachal Pradesh will also be developed under this new scheme due the announcement of benefits for teachers and students.
- Under this scheme, the colleges that are having total headcounts of over 4000 students will also be offered with this amazing benefit. It will be a great foundation for students to be qualified for different entrance examinations.
Teachers gain benefits from this newly introduced scheme in India
At the cabinet meeting, this scheme was approved in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla. In the next upcoming meetings of this month will be held on December 23rd in Dharamsala. The Cabinet Chief Minister aims to introduce a lot of new industrial plans, startups and innovation projects. The main objectives of these new plans are an employment, improving skills of entrepreneurs and job creation.
With the great inventions of new schemes and plans, there is a big upgradation and development in every government higher secondary school. Under this scheme, the state government has earned the amount of 30 crores for this fiscal. This chief teacher scheme will also contribute the teachers to make students as very best citizens of the country. The teacher who achieved under this scheme will also be rewarded as the Chief Teacher Award Scheme by the government.