Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana in Haryana (MPSY) 2019-20 – Beneficiary List, Application Form, Eligibility, Amount
At the onset of 2019-2020 state Budget sessions in Haryana, the finance minister of state has announced a financial security scheme. The scheme is known as Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. During the budget sessions along with the announcement of the scheme the finance minister of Haryana stressed on implementation of the scheme. The aim of the scheme is to uplift the economic condition of the impoverished farmers and labors of the state. The primary objective of the article is to illuminate all the details of the application procedure to avail the facilities of the scheme.
Details of the Launched Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MPSY)|
|Place of Launch||Haryana|
|Launched by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Announcement Date||February 2019|
|Target People||Marginal farmers and labors|
Significant Features of the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- The Economic and Social Security– The primary reason behind launching the project is for the betterment of the current financial and social situation of the destitute people of the state, Haryana. The unorganized labors also come under the newly launched scheme.
- Nominee of the Scheme– In order toget the benefits of the project the applicant family needs to select one member for nomination. It is suggested that soon after the completion of preliminary registration every family needs to submit the name of family member. The scheme will be sanctioned in his name.
- The Insurance Policy for Death and Disability- The finance minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar said that only the nominated member can enjoy the facility of life insurance and disability coverage. If the nominated member dies or the meet an accident the family will receive Rs. 2 lakh as per the insurance scheme. Speaking of permanent disability the nominated person will get Rs. 2 lakh. When it comes to partial disability the nominee will receive Rs. 1 lakh as per the policy of the announced scheme.
- Pension for the Elderly People- According to the scheme, it offers pension for the elderly people apart from the above mentioned facilities. The finance minister said that the state government of Haryana will issue pension. In order to be eligible for the pension the nominated member should reach the age of 60. Once the beneficiary reaches to the eligible age he/she will get Rs. 3000 as the monetary grant. This facility is only for the beneficiaries who come under the PM Shram Yogi MaandhanYojana.
- Allocation of Budget- The finance minister of Haryana has stressed on the fact of implementation of the beneficial project that needs a large amount of funding.To make the project successful the authority has set Rs 15000 crore.
Two Main categories- The finance minister of Haryana stated that under the scheme only one member of the family will be selected for the registration. The nominated member from the beneficiary family will enjoy the benefit under two distinct categories.
- First Category– The nominated person under the first category will get four options. The eligible age of the applicants will be 18 to 40 years old.
- Second Category-Under the second category the nominated person will enjoy two benefit options. The eligible age bracket to avail the category is 40 to 60 years.
Benefits of the First Category
- Three Installment Payment- The nominated member of the beneficiary family will get a yearly financial assistance of Rs. 6000. The member will get the money in three separate installments.
- Payment in One Time-The state government of Haryana will provide Rs. 36,000 to the applicants with a single transfer. After the first payment the applicant will receive the subsequent payment after five years.
- The Amount of Monthly Pension- According the state government’s scheme the monthly pension will be secured once the nominated member will reach the age of 60 years. During the time the state will offer Rs 3000 to 15000 to the nominated candidate. The amount of the offered money will be calculated as per the applicant’s age since the enrollment date.
- Pension after every Five Years- Another option states that applicant can get a round sum amount as pension after every five years. If the candidate opts for the option, he/she will get the money as the grant. The amount will remain between Rs. 15000 to Rs. 30,000 with specific time gap.
Benefits of the Second Category
- Funds in Installment- According to the Finance minister of Haryana every nominated candidate will get Rs. 6000 per year. Although, the applicant will not receive the entire grant in a single go. The grant will be transferred to the nominee’s official bank account in three installments. With each transfer the nominated person will receive Rs. 2000.
- Deposition of Lump Sum Amount- If the nominated applicant chooses the second option then the person will get a round sum amount of Rs. 36000.The money will be deposited in the applicant’s bank account after five years.
The Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Requirement for Residential Address- To get the benefits of the scheme the applicant has to be the permanent resident of Haryana. Therefore, the applicants are asked to produce the official document that validates the person as the resident of Haryana.
- The Unorganized Labors and Farmers- The scheme is aimed to aid the marginal farmers and unorganized labors in order to support them financially. To avail the financial benefits to uplift the social status the applicant need to submit their registration certificate.
- The Measurement of the Plot- The applicant needs to have 5 acres of farming land to be eligible for the scheme. If the farmer has land less than that then the farmer is not eligible for the application. The agricultural plots should be furnished in order to check the background.
- Earning of the Labors- The scheme is aimed at the labors who cannot earn Rs. 15000 per month. Therefore, all applicants are asked to produce their income certificate to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Personal Identification Documents-The applicants need to submit their identification documents for example photocopies of Aadhar card, voter card and ration card.
- Documents of Age Proof-The benefits of the scheme depend on the age of the applicants. Therefore, the nominated candidate must show the official documents that has authentic age proof.
- Details of Bank Account-According to the policy of the scheme, the monetary grant will be deposited in the official bank account of the nominated candidate. Therefore, the candidates are asked to submit the account details during the time of application.
How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana?
To apply under Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary’s family should follow some simple steps.
- The head of the beneficiary family has to fill a form and enter the necessary details in it. Some of the details to be given are names of family members, landholding, the annual income of the family, occupation of the family members, and the like.
- The beneficiary can get an application form from the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana Portal and fill the same. However, the beneficiary can also take a print out of the form and for this, he or she has to log in to the account using ‘family ID.’ This will generate an OTP that will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- If you are unable to print the application form, you can seek help from the common service centers such as Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras, SARAL Kendras, and others.
Pension Premium Chart under MMPSY Haryana
As per the details of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna, the beneficiary will get pension scheme benefits under the following schemes regulated by the central government.
- PM Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana
However, the beneficiary will be given a pension amount of rupees 3000 monthly. They will get pension only after attaining the age of 60 years. The pension amount will be contributed equally by the beneficiary and the central government. The beneficiary has to make the contribution depending on their age.
Recently, the state government of every state is concentrating on the betterment of the marginal class by providing the financial support. To provide the financial support to the destitute applicants the state government needs to take some wise steps towards arranging a significant amount of fund. Without this wise step the social status of the marginal people will remain vulnerable.
Other links –