Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana in MP to get free Smartphones
Kanya Vivah Yojana is an active social welfare scheme that was launched by the Chief Minister in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme is known to offer a number of benefits to the beneficiaries including financial help. The state government had announced offering with such assistance to the beneficiaries after the marriage.
Under the same scheme the state’s Chief Minister has now announced that it would be distributing free smart phones to each of the beneficiaries.
New amendments | free smart phones under Kanya Vivah Yojana
- The scheme was initially launched in the state by the CM’s cabinet with an aim to offer financial assistance to the newly wed brides.
- Under the latest amendments it is certain that the government has announced it will be distributing smart phones for the brides.
- It is also stated that the distribution of the smart phones will be given to the brides under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- The state government has also announced that it shall be giving each bride a sum of around Rs 50,000 also.
Eligibility Under Kanya Vivah Yojana
- The Mukhyamantri’s Kanya Vivah Yojana is a special program offered for girls belonging to destitute, needy and poor families to offer with financial assistance to them to get married.
- Under this scheme it is certain that only girls who have reached the right age for marriage shall be able to get benefit of the scheme.
- The main criteria for eligibility under this scheme is that the girl and the family should also be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Application For Kanya Vivah Yojana
The government of the state has launched this program for any girl or family who needs financial assistance to get married. To get the benefit you can now log on to the official link http//socialwelfare.bih.nic.in/Forms/CM-Kanya-Vivah-Yojana.pdf. The form is available online and can be downloaded in the PDF format and filled.
Main aim of the scheme
- Distributing free smart phones – By distributing free smart phones to the newly married brides it is certain that the government aims to help promote the very idea of implementing cashless economy in the state along with promoting better means of transactions.
- Promoting means of communication – Apart from this the government has also stated that by giving away free phones to the brides it will help in improving the means of communications for them with the government.
- Providing Other household appliances – Under the Kanya vivah yojana the state government has also announced that it shall be distributing each applicants with utensils, stove, pressure cookers, LPG cylinder, sewing machine, ornaments worth Rs 9000 in value at the time of marriage.
It is certain that the state government has launched Kanya Vivay Yojana in the state to provide financial assistance to girls who belong to backward and needy group of society. The scheme is presently carried out effectively by social justice department in the state. Anyone girls or family who meets the eligibility criteria can take full benefit of the scheme. To meet the eligibility criteria the girl should be 18 years of age legally and resident of MP.