Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana Odisha 2019-20 [Online Form PDF Download, Eligibility, List]
The Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana has been launched in Odisha to help artisans in the state. The scheme has been launched under the initiative of Chief Minister of the state Naveen Patnaik. Under this scheme, 50000 artists will be assisted in Odisha. Since artists are an important part of society, the scheme will provide them financial assistance. This, in turn, will bring out the cultural richness of the state. So, the beneficiaries will be given rupees 1200 every month. Read the following part of the article to grasp a better idea about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of scheme
|Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana|
|Target group of scheme
|Artisans of Odisha|
|Main objective of the scheme
|Spread art and culture in Odisha|
|Scheme launched in
|Scheme announced by
|Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of scheme launch||January 2018|
Highlighting features of the scheme
- Main aim – The main focus of the scheme is to bring out the art and culture of the state and popularize the trend. So, by the successful implementation of the scheme, artisans of the state will be helped.
- Target beneficiaries of scheme – The artisans of Odisha are the beneficiaries, and by the successful execution of the scheme, artisans will be given monetary assistance. However, the help extended by the government will be applicable throughout the state. Almost, 50000 artisans will be benefited under the scheme.
- Amount allotment under scheme – According to the scheme, rupees 1200 will be given to all artisans every month. This shall help them to work better and bring out the cultural heritage of the state. Earlier, 4000 artisans have been benefited through the scheme, and each of them was given rupees 1000 monthly. Now, this has been changed to rupees 1200 monthly.
Eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana
The state government has revised the eligibility criteria of artisans.
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been launched in Odisha, only the artisans of Odisha can take part in the scheme. Artisans from other states are not applicable to get scheme benefits.
- Age limit – The age limit for male artisans are 50 years instead of 60 years. Also, the age criteria for female have been reduced to 40 years from 50 years that was decided earlier.
Therefore, the district administrators have been entrusted in helping the artisans to get adequate help under the above-said scheme. This will help to retain the rich cultural heritage of the state.
Documents required under the scheme
- Age proof – The age proof certificate should be introduced both by female and male artisans at the time of online registration for the scheme. This shall help to determine whether they are eligible for scheme benefits or not.
- Identity proof – As identity proof, interested candidates can produce Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and the like. This will also help to check whether the person belongs to the state of Odisha or not.
- Bank details – As for bank account details, artisans should provide account holder name, IFSC code along with other relevant information. This is required to credit the beneficiary amount directly in the linked account monthly.
Online application Form and process
The state government has declared no such information on the application registration for the scheme. But as soon as it is announced, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the online portal of the scheme. For this, they have to visit the portal frequently.
However, for this historic decision of state government is bringing out the culture and heritage of the state and preserving it, artisans will play a pivotal role. They will be instrumental in keeping the culture of the state intact. So, the Chief Minister of the state made necessary arrangements to review the suitable implementation of the scheme. This will have a positive impact on the language and culture of Odisha.
Other links –
- Double Bedroom 2BHK housing scheme Telangana
- UGC Paramarsh Scheme
- Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme West Bengal
- KALIA Yojana Odisha List