[Farmer list] AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme 2019 – District, Village, Mandal Wise (Beneficiery, Application Form, Last date )
The AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme has been launched for the help of the state farmers. Financial assistance will be extended to the farmers and the beneficiary list as per the first phase can be accessed by the beneficiaries. The details to check the beneficiary list has been detailed in the following part of the article.
Launch details of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Launched by||CM N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Department||Farmer welfare department|
|Total Beneficiaries||54 Lakh farmers|
|First beneficiary list||In coming 15 days or last of February 2019|
|Benefits of scheme||Financial support of Rs. 9000 to Rs. 10000|
|Category||Village, Block &Mandal Wise|
|Prepared By||Real Time Governance Society (RTGS)|
|1st Installment||Till March-end|
|Cost of Scheme||Rupees 7,000 crores|
What are the key features of the scheme?
- Main objective – By successful implementation of the scheme, the state government will help to improve the condition of the farmers of the state. It will provide financial assistance to the farmers.
- Budget allotment – For successful start of the scheme, the Andhra Pradesh state government has allotted an amount of rupees 5,000 crores. It has been decided in the budget of 2019-2020.
- Target beneficiaries –Agricultural farmers of Andhra Pradesh are target beneficiaries of this scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Land limit – The agricultural farmers having land up to 5 acres are eligible to get financial assistance under this scheme. Farmers who have more than 5 acres of land are also eligible to get financial help from the state government.
- Farmers of state – Only farmers belonging to Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get financial benefit from the state government. No other farmers are eligible to get the benefits.
- Income certificate – Depending on the acre of land that the farmer own, the state government will provide a certain amount.
Documents required for applying under the scheme
The farmers have to provide residential proof to prove that the farmers belong only to Andhra Pradesh. Depending on the amount of land each farmer has, the financial assistance will be given to the farmers.
However, farmers with land up to 5 acres will get rupees 9, 000 along with rupees 6,000. For the ones having land more than 5 care, they will get rupees 10, 000 from the state authority.
What is the procedure to find the name of the beneficiary as per village list?
- To get access to the beneficiary list, the applicant has to visit ap.gov.in official link pertaining to the scheme.
- Upon clicking on the link, the homepage shows up. Applicant has to click on the ‘district name’ option. After this, the list shows up.
- From the list, the applicant can look for the district name, mandal name, village name and then look for the number given in the list.
- After this, the Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 Village List will show up on the screen.
There are 48, 89,276 number of beneficiaries selected to get a payment under the scheme. It is further known that the state government has initiated the payment process of the above-mentioned beneficiaries. In addition, payment is complete for almost 12, 98,792 households. It is further known that payment is under process for near about 35, 90,484 households.
How to log in under AP Annadatha SukhibhavaYojana Login with the help of Aadhaar Number?
The beneficiary farmers can log in to the official website of the scheme with the help of their Aadhaar card details. Some of the steps of the same are given in the following part of the article.
· Farmers have to log in through http://annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in/ADSBAPP/kisan/Login link.
· After this, the AnnadataSukhibhava Scheme login page will show up on the screen.
· Applicants have to enter their Aadhaar number to proceed with the login process.
However, the applicants can also use AnnadataSukhibhava Mobile App Download link in order to download the related application of the scheme. They can further login to the scheme website through the downloaded application. For mobile application users, AP AnnadataSukhibhava Mobile App User Manual link is the suitable option to know about the use of the application.
Details of beneficiaries under the scheme
Based on the official data of the scheme, there are 51, 60,557 beneficiaries. From the total, 13, 44,458 accounts are not updated and only 1,590 accounts are available. Still, 13, 42,868 are left to be updated. After the accounts are updated, the list of beneficiaries will be released from the state government relating to the scheme.
Wrapping it up
The beneficiary list will be updated according to the village which the beneficiaries can access. Both village wise and mandal wise list are available for checking. According to findings, 85% of farmers list already been completed under the scheme. The beneficiary list will be prepared by Real Time Governance Society or RTGS in relation to this scheme.