PM-UDAY Yojana 2020-21 Delhi Registration, Application Form Delhi Unauthorized Colony Houses Registry Apply Online
Under the Pradhan Mantri Uday Yojana, the Delhi government invites online applications to offer house ownership to authorized colonies. The scheme is meant for the ones living in illegal colonies in the state. With the help of the online application, the individuals of the colonies can get ownership of the houses. The newly launched portal makes it easy to apply for online registration of house ownership.
|Scheme for which portal is launched||DDA Pradhan Mantri Uday Yojana|
|Target group of the authorization||Illegal colonies in Delhi|
|Registration fees||Less than rupees 5000|
|Online portal for registration||https://delhi.ncog.gov.in/login|
What are the features of the scheme?
- Registration papers – After the candidates have applied for the registration of the houses, they will be given a registration form. Without registration papers, the individual may not be able to opt for a loan from the bank.
- Target group of the scheme – The main motive to launch the portal is to offer ownership to the people living in authorized colonies in Delhi.
- Registration fees – After the online registration procedure completes, the candidates have to pay some nominal fees that shall help them to get the registry papers.
- Initiative of house registration – The registration of the flats and houses were pending for years. So, the portal has been launched inviting the online registration process by Prime Minister.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The initiative of the central government shall cover up almost 40 lakhs individuals who are living in different unauthorized colonies.
Eligibility criteria for the online registration
- Identification proof – The interested candidates need to furnish suitable identification proof at the time of registration under the scheme.
- Residential proof – As the initiative has been started in Delhi, only people from the unauthorized colony can avail of the benefits.
- Fees to be given for 100 yards of land – For per 100 yards of land, the candidates may have to pay lower than rupees 5000. Here, 4 flats would be built on single plots.
Documents required for registration
- Identification details – As suitable identification details, the candidates have to furnish Aadhaar card, Ration card, Voter ID card and the like. This would help to justify the claim that they belong to an unauthorized section of Delhi.
- Residential details – In this, the candidates have to provide street details, plot numbers, number of floors applied for, and other relevant details at the time of registration.
- Income certificate – The income certificate should be produced that would be scrutinized by higher authority to authenticate whether the family is suitable to opt for the house registration.
Steps to apply online for DDA Prime Minister Uday Yojana 2020
- The interested candidates can get information about the portal from delhi.ncog.gov.in/login
- As the home page shows up, they have to click on the ‘Registration’ option.
- Soon after this, the online form shows up and in this the applicant has t fill up the relevant fields with correct details
- After the candidate fills up the information, they have to click on the ‘submit’ option to complete the registration
However, after the registration, the acknowledgment number will be sent to the registered mobile number. The candidate should keep the number as it can be used for future references.
House Online Registration under PM Uday Yojana Flat
The candidates will have an ID and password from the above-said steps. With the help of the login credentials, they can log in.
- After proper application registration, the candidate has to choose ‘file application’ that appears on the home page
- Soon after this, the illegal house registration form shows up
- Now, the applicant has to provide a mobile number, and soon an ‘OTP’ will be sent in it.
- After this, the candidate has to provide the OTP and complete the login process. Soon after this, the application submission will be completed.
How to check the status of the application of Delhi illegal colony house?
- The interested candidates have to click on link
- Soon after this, the homepage shows up, and they have to choose from ‘Published Applications’ and ‘Disposed Applications’ options. Here, they have to opt for the first one.
- After candidates click on the first option, the illegal house application page shows up
- Here, the candidate has to enter information like ID, name of the applicant, submission date, complete address details, contact details, street, and other relevant information.
- In case applicants wish to get access to the list of applications that are rejected, they have to go through the second option giving on the home page.
Pradhan Mantri Uday Yojana House registration fee
If any candidate wishes to get the flat or house based on power of attorney, there is no need to produce documents of old purchases. Here, the last power of attorney shall help to justify where the person can get the benefit.
Therefore, by the successful completion of online registration, it would be easy by the central government to offer the finished houses and flats to the people living in the colonies in Delhi.
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme: Farmers Will Get 5500 Financial Assistance to Buy Seeds
- पीएम जनधन खाता में मोबाइल नंबर को कैसे रजिस्टर करें
- राजस्थान ई बाजार मोबाइल एप डाउनलोड कैसे करे
- प्रधानमंत्री स्वामित्व योजना