Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme 2020 to Make Villages Self Reliant (Eligibility, Online Apply)
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme has been initiated by Goa state government. The main objective of scheme launch is to enhance economic activities in the state. The scheme will make the villagers self-reliant and make ways for better livelihood. The following part of the article shall take you through some other relevant details of the entitled scheme.
Overview of the scheme
|Name||Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme|
|Target||Poor families of villages|
|Main objective||To make villages self-reliant|
|Announced by||Goa state government|
|Total Phases||Three phases|
Key features of scheme –
- Main objective of the scheme– Help villages become self-reliable and harness available resources
- Target group of scheme – The poor families living in villages of Goa are the beneficiaries
- Three phases of scheme implementation – The 1st phase is from 2nd October 2020 to 2021, second is from 2nd October 2021 to 2022 and the third one is from 2nd October 2022 to 2023
- Involvement of teachers – Along with government officers, students and teachers are included in the scheme and named as Swayampoorna Mitra
- Government under the scheme – Goa government is relying on importing goods from states that are helping in this scheme.
- Amount of food given – As per the scheme guidelines, a total of 2 lakh liters of milk are to be imported. In addition, 1.5 lakh eggs are required
- Number of panchayats to be helped – As per the first phase of the scheme implementation, a total of 41 panchayats have been identified to receive help from state and central government.
However, other than this, the state government will take a deep look into the infrastructure and required inputs to make the villages a self-reliant one and find ways for survival on their own.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme –
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been launched in Goa, only the villagers of the state are eligible to enjoy the perks
- Income proof – The villagers need to produce suitable income details to justify their eligibility under the scheme
- Identification proof – With proper identification, it will be easy for the candidates to apply online for the above said scheme
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential documents – The villagers need to produce suitable residential documents to justify they are the permanent natives of the state
- Income details – The candidates need to produce suitable income certificate to justify that they belong to below poverty level and eligible to get the benefits
- Identification proof – As suitable identification, the families should bring Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and equivalent options to register for the scheme
How to apply for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme
The Swayampoorna Mitras have been appointed to help the villages in assistance with central and state government. The details of online procedure of the scheme are yet to be declared and for this, beneficiaries need to keep an eye on the official portal relating to the scheme. The benefits will be given through village panchayats. The scheme will collect the banking details of the villagers and the families about liabilities and assets before they are offered assistance through the above said scheme. Therefore, through successful launch of the scheme, Goa state government is trying to eradicate poverty and help the poor families find different ways of livelihood. However, suitable training program will be conducted under the initiative of state government to train the mitras on how to assist the poor families.
Ans: To eradicate poverty from the villages, making them self-reliant
Ans: Poor families in villages belonging to below poverty level
Ans: Teachers and students
Ans: Both the central and state government will assist in scheme launch
Other link –
- GOA YUVA SAMVAD YOJANA
- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana In Chhattisgarh
- छत्तीसगढ़ मुख्यमंत्री सुपोषण योजना अभियान
- Delhi Ladli Scheme