Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2019-20 [Eligibility, Application Form Process, Launch Date, Claim Creation, Registration]
ESI or Employee’s State Insurance has approved the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana for the insured person under insurance act. The scheme has been launched with the main focus of providing financial assistance to individuals who have lost jobs. Also, it includes the jobless on account of changing employment pattern. So, ESIC has planned to give financial help by transferring cash through a bank account to unemployed ones. The following part of the article will take you through other relevant details about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Target group||Formal workers under ESIC who have become unemployed|
|Main objective |
|Provide financial assistance to subscribers of ESIC who have lost their jobs|
|Announced by |
|Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Mode of financial help||Cash will be transferred through bank transfer|
Key features of the scheme
- Main objective of the scheme – According to the scheme rules, any insured person under ESIC will be given financial assistance when the person is unemployed.
- Target group of the scheme – Employed insured person under Employee’s State Insurance Corporation who have become unemployed. The insurance will be given to unemployed for two years.
- Amount allotment for the scheme – The scheme benefits will be given directly in the linked bank account of the beneficiary. Even if the person is searching for new jobs, he will get the money. However, the money will be given to the insured person from their cash deposit made under ESIC.
- Amount for workers– According to the scheme, workers will get 47% of the total cash that they have submitted under ESIC. Also, the individual will be given the money only if he is rendered as unemployed for at least three months.
However, the unemployed individual can choose to get the cash in installment or all at once. It will be given to establishments and factors that have a minimum of 10 workers.
Eligibility criteria for the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana PIB
- Unemployed individual – Only the individual rendered as unemployed under ESIC can claim for the scheme benefits. Also, the individual should be in insurable employment for two years as a minimum period. If the insured person is employed under more than one employer, he can avail the above-said scheme benefits only after he is considered unemployed from all employers.
- Contribution of the employer – The insurance money has to be paid by the insured person during employment. The amount paid by insured person will be given to him after he is unemployed.
- Bank account details – The Aadhaar and bank details of the insured individual should be linked with included in the database of ESIC. However, the details will berequired to credit the insurance money to the account of the beneficiary.
- Time for submitting a claim – The unemployed individual should apply under the scheme before one year from the date of his unemployment. No claim relief under the scheme will be taken relating to any future time.
- Medical facilities – The insured person can also opt for medical benefits under the above-said scheme only during the period when he is availing the insurance benefits.
Therefore, the insured person has to make the claim to get the insurance money from the online portal of ESIC.
Documents required under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana UPSC
- Details of unemployment from employer – The person has to submit the reason for which he has been unemployed. Also, the unemployed information should contain the date from which he is rendered as unemployed. This shall be required to know whether the person is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
- Insurance papers –Insurance documents are important as it will help to know whether the person has given insurance money for a minimum period of two years.
- Bank documents – The bank details, including IFSC code, branch name, and others, should be given. The details are required to link the bank account to credit the insured amount in the beneficiary account.
How to apply online for the scheme? Application Form
No such details for online application under the above-said scheme have come. Once the Ministry of Labor and Employment announces them, the scheme beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. For the same, they have to visit the official portal of the scheme frequently.
The financial support provided by ESIC to the insured person will help them. However, this effective move is expected to benefit near about 10 lakh workers.
Other links –
- AP YSR Government Schemes List
- Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme List
- Haryana Muft Bima Yojana