YSR Vahana Mitra scheme AP 2020 – 21 Auto, Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme [Amount, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form PDF Download, Helpline Toll free Number, Portal, Last Date, Check List Status, Phase 2]
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to launch three welfare schemes. The schemes are YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers, YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, and YSR Sports Incentive Scheme. When it comes to YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers, the state government will offer ten thousand rupees to the every auto and taxi per year. The details of the scheme are given below in tabular form.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra scheme (YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers)|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
|Start Application date||14th Sept|
|Last date||25th Sept|
|Final List Release||1st Oct|
|Amount transfer from||4th Nov|
The key features of the YSR Auto, Taxi Cab Drivers Vahana Mitra Scheme
Focus of the scheme-
The scheme is focused on the people associated in driving commercial vehicles like taxi and auto. It is believed that, due to the scheme at least four lakh people will be benefitted.
The beneficiary will receive an amount of ten thousand rupees per year. In order to provide the financial assistance the government has allotted 400 crore rupees for the particular scheme.
Condition of the scheme-
According to the rules of the scheme,the authority will consider the family of the drivers as a unit. On the other hand, if two people in the same family have separate commercial taxi or auto, they both will receive monetary assistance separately.
Monitoring of the scheme-
The application process will be monitored by the transport commissioners and the district collectors. They will scrutinize the applications in order to select beneficiaries.
Eligibility criteria of YSR Vahana Mitra scheme AP
- Residential criteria- the scheme is applicable for the people who belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- Commercial drivers- according to the rules of the scheme, the scheme will be applicable to the auto and taxi drivers of the state.
As the scheme is only applicable in the state, so; it is certain that the candidates need to produce residential proof along with address proof. Apart from that, the authority may ask for driving license. As the scheme is just approved, so the details have not revealed yet.
How to get application form and register online for YSR Auto Taxi Vahana Mirta Scheme AP
- Registration page –
Applicants can click on the YSR Auto Taxi Scheme Online Portal
- Application link –
At the bottom of the page, application will see several links. One of these links is marked as “Online Application.” The candidates need to click on the link below this.
- Registration form –
It will trigger the site to open the digitized application form.
- Form fill-up process –
Once the online enrollment form opens, applicants need to type in their ration and Aadhar card information. Additionally, they must mention their registered mobile phone number.
- Verification with OTP –
After this, applicants need to verify their details. For this, they need an OTP. To generate this OTP, the applicant needs to click on the link that is marked as “Send OTP.”
- OTP as an SMS –
The applicant will immediately get an SMS message, where he will receive the necessary OTP. The candidate must type in the unique verification code to proceed.
- Enter all Personal details –
Enter all personal details like caste, address, bank account details and driver license number.
- Attaching scanned documents –
When applying online, it is mandatory that the applicant keeps scanned copies of all necessary documents. These must be uploaded one by one.
- Preview the application –
If the applicant wants to recheck the information, then he can do so by clicking on the button that is marked as “Preview.”
- Form submission –
If all details are correct, then the applicant can click on the button that is marked as “Submit.” It will save the enrollment in the state database.
- Receipt download –
Once the application is complete, the site will generate an Application ID. Applicants can click on the download receipt link and enter the ID and Aadhar Code to attain the application receipt.
Application Form Procedure Offline
- Many auto and taxi drivers may not be able to apply via the online process. They can collect the same scheme’s registration form from the DTC, RTO, MVI, E-Seva and CSC Centers.
- In case the drivers cannot fill in the application forms, they can go to the respective ward or village volunteers. They will check the necessary documents, and fill in the application form.
- After the form has been filled in, the volunteer will also attack the necessary documents with it. The driver must get to the nearest State Transport Ministry office and submit the enrollment document.
How to check the application status online for YSR Vahana Mitra scheme?
- At the bottom of the official home page, applicants will find the option marked as “Application Status.” Below this is a link that says “Click Here.”
- The applicant needs to type in his Aadhar card number and the Applicant ID in the respective fields. Then he needs to click on the “Submit” button to acquire details about the present status of the application.
It can be concluded that, the scheme will help the commercial drivers by providing the financial assistance. The Chief Minister of the state molded the old scheme in a new wrap to help the people of the state.
- Raitara Sala Manna Yojana Karnataka
- Mamata Scheme Odisha
- YSR Navodayam Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in AP