AP YSR Government Schemes List 2019-20 [CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Navaratnalu]
Andhra Pradesh government has provided a list of 9 schemes in the online portal. The main focus of the schemes is to improve the condition of farmers, the healthcare sector, providing on-time pension and housing sector. Also, it aims for the betterment of the welfare of Andhra Pradesh. The state government has done the allocation of different schemes. However, details of the schemes have been announced by CM of the state. Beneficiaries of the schemes have to visit the website ap.gov.in site to know about details of the scheme.
However, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Navaratnalu wants to improve the quality of livelihood of people of the state. For this, CM has promised for improvement in some sectors such as medical, education, agriculture, and others.
List of AP YSR Government Schemes
The details of 9 schemes promised by the state government are given below.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Main beneficiaries – The farmers are the primary beneficiaries of the scheme, and the government will provide financial assistance to them. Besides, in each constituency, food processing unit and cold storage will come up.
- Beneficiary amount –Due to the scheme, farmers will be given rupees 50000. From the second year, farmers will get rupees 12500 yearly under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme . Other than this, the state government will arrange to provide interest-free loans to farmers under this scheme.
- Objective of the scheme – Under this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government will give fee reimbursement. The main aim of the scheme is to help students with a monetary allowance.
- Target beneficiaries – The school students are the beneficiaries. As per the scheme, they will get rupees 20000 along with fee reimbursement.
YSR Arogyasri Scheme
- Aim of the scheme – The main objective of the YSR Arogyasri Scheme is to improve the condition of the healthcare sector. Under this, medical treatment above the amount of 1000 will be given for free to the patients.
- Benefits of medical expense – As per the scheme, medical expenses for families belonging to below poverty level will be given by the state government. Expenses up to rupees 5 lakh will be given by the government irrespective of hospital locations.
The objective of the scheme is to improve irrigation projects. By this development, several families will be benefitted in the state. By this, the government will look after the completion of incomplete projects such as Polavaram project.
Ban on alcohol sale
The congress party in Andhra Pradesh will put a ban on alcohol sale in three stages. This will be applicable throughout the state.
Amma Vodi Scheme
- Main aim–The main focus of the Amma Vodi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to mothers who sent their children to school.
- Target beneficiaries – Only the women who send their children to school can avail the scheme benefits. Under the scheme, rupees 15000 will be credited to the bank account of the mothers.
- Maim objective – The main focus under this scheme is to waive off loan relating to women cooperative societies. In addition, the loan will be given at 0% interest.
- Target group– The target group of the schemeis women belonging to SC, ST, and other backward classes of the society. Under this AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, women will get rupees 75000 over a time of four years. However, the minimum age limit for this scheme is 45 years.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide a home to poor people. Under this scheme, almost 25 lakh homes will be built. However, for successful implementation of the scheme, financial assistance has been given for the weaker sections of the society. The scheme has been finalized, and the amount of allocation has been decided in the state budget.
Senior citizens above the age of 60 years will get rupees 2250 under this scheme. In addition to this, the physically challenged individuals will also get rupees 3000 as per the scheme rules. However, the eligibility criterion for the scheme was 65 years that has been changed to 60 years.
YSR Navodayam scheme
AP CM recently launch YSR Navodayam scheme for MSME.
YSR Sports Incentive Scheme AP
As the name suggests, this YSR Sports Incentive Scheme AP offers financial assistance to the senior, junior and sub-junior athletes of Andhra Pradesh. The draft of this financial encouragement scheme highlights that medal winning athletes, who live in this state, can apply and get the reward cash amount. The senior level financial rewards are Rs. 5 lakhs, Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 3 lakhs for the gold, silver and bronze medal winners. The same medal winners in the junior and sub-junior category will receive Rs. Rs. 1.24 lakhs, Rs. 75,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers
Another scheme that the CM announced has the benefit of the state auto and taxi drivers in mind. The AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers has been passed in the state Cabinet. The Andhra Pradesh authority has decided that after this scheme will be rolled out officially, both auto and taxi drivers will attain a social-welfare amount. The state has capped the scheme benefit at Rs. 10,000. This amount will be released by the Andhra Pradesh government every year.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
This financial assistance AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme has been developed for ST, SC, OBC, disabled and minority girls, who have attained the age of 18 years, and are interested in marriage. The state government will offer financial assistance that ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1.5 lakhs, depending on the eligibility of the soon-to-be-brides. The money will help the family to meet the expenses, incurred during organizing the marriage.
Other YSR Schemes List 2019
- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme in AP
- YSR Adarsham Scheme AP
- AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Nestham Scheme
The citizens of the state should not be deprived of basic rights. By effective implementation of the schemes, the government can expect good governance in the state. All the above-said schemes can help citizens of the state live a decent life. However, the state government is also planning for implementation of other schemes that would help in easy installation of solar panels on subsidy.
Other links –