Free Apply Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Registration Vitaran Panjikaran Online
Akhilesh Yadav had announced long time back about the free Smartphone distribution among the 10th passed students for their better future. In recent times the application has started where the applicants can be able to apply for the Smartphone. The scheme has come after the free laptop scheme that Samajwadi party had introduced in last election and successfully finished it as well. Under this Samajwadi Free Smartphone Vitaran Scheme any adult aged 18 years or above who have successfully passed 10th standard can be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be 10th or high school passed. Any applicant who is 10th failed or 10th appeared will not be considered as eligible applicant. According to the eligibility rule the age must be 18 years as on 1st of January 2017.
- The applicant must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh. If the applicant is living out of the town but has the voting right in Uttar Pradesh, that is he/she is the citizen of the state but living out of UP then also he / she can apply for the scheme.
- The total family income of the applicant should not be more than 6 Lac per annum. Anyone with more than 6 Lac per annum income range will not be falling under this scheme.
- Everyone knows how digital world has overpowered the young generation. It is necessary to be connected to the world for the betterment of any person. With a Smartphone a student can gather a lot of knowledge which she / he may not get from the books only.
- Akhilesh Yadav is optimistic about the fact that once the students get the Smartphone in their hands they can use it for their better future by using internet and digital platform.
- With this Smartphone the applicant will be able to know about the agriculture, medical process, games and other information. Also people will get job notifications and jobs related news as well.
Apply Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Registration and Application Form
- Application forms will be available online only. The applicant needs to visit the official website http://www.samajwadisp.in/ . You will find a tab namely ‘registration’ or ‘panjikaran karein’ (in Hindi) in which you have to click to get the application.
- Fill up the application form with basic details such as name, address, guardian’s name, district, phone number, date of birth, VLE code and so on. Once done with the form fill up, select the two boxes mentioned in the bottom of the form. By selecting them you will be agreed to the fact that you don’t live in class-1 or class-2 area and you earn less than 6 Lac per annum.
- Submit the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button. After submission of the form it will be on hold for the details verification. The verification will be done in the applicant’s UP address.
Delivery of the Smartphone
The delivery will be done for free. The applicant does not require to pay any money to get the phone. Once the form verification will be done by the authority, the phone will directly be delivered to the applicant’s doorway.
Points to remember
|Delivery time||Second half of the year 2017|
|Service charge||After getting the phone the servicing charge of the phone, i.e. damage or repairing cost will be borne by the holder|
|No. of applicants||There is no limit of applicants in a family if the member is fulfilling the eligibility criteria|
|Mobile no.||One mobile no of any family member should be given in the form. One number can be used max 5 times.|