Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Application Form @ csmssy.in [Helpline Number and Official Portal]
One of the biggest news that is buzzing around in the nation is increasing rate of protests by the farmers across India. Crop loan burden on the farmers is the main reason for such protest. To make things easier for the farmers Maharashtra state government has launched a new loan waiver scheme namely Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana. Before Maharashtra it was Uttar Pradesh and Punjab that have started the same kind of scheme before. Under this CSMSSY in Maharashtra up to 1.5 Lac will be waived off.
The scheme Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana aka CSMSS was launched by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr. Devendra Fadnavis. It was launched during the month of July in this current financial year 2017. However the implementation of the scheme will start from the month of October this year.
- Objective: The main objective of the scheme is to make the farmers free from the heavy burden of loan. Since a long time farmers from the entire state were protesting aggressively against this issue. To get rid of the problems government has started this scheme.
- Loan amount: According to the scheme up to Rs. 1.5 Lac loan amount can be waived off. Farmers who have taken crop loan will get the benefit of the scheme. However not all the farmers will get advantage of it, only eligible ones will be applicable.
- Beneficiaries: Farmers and agriculturalists will get benefitted from the scheme. Nearly 89 Lac farmers along with 4o Lac agriculture related people are expected to get advantage from this scheme.
- Cash reward for the farmers: There are many farmers who are regularly paying the interest and loan amount on monthly basis. Those who are paying their EMI regularly will get 25% of total loan amount as cash reward under this scheme.
- Contribution by MLAs: Under this scheme there will be a donation rule for the MLAs across the state. All the MLAs in Maharashtra will have to give up their one month salary for the welfare and development of the farmers.
- Time of loan: Farmers who have taken crop loan after the month of April in the year 2009 will only be eligible for this scheme. Those who have taken crop loan before April 2009 will not be applicable.
- Resident: Farmers have to be the resident of Maharashtra. Those who are applying for the scheme must have aadhaar card or voter ID proof in Maharashtra state.
- Small and Medium farmers: Rich farmers are not eligible for this scheme. Only those who have small land holdings or medium land holdings will be eligible for the scheme.
- Regular EMI Payers: As mentioned earlier those who are regularly repaying their EMIs for loans will also get benefit from the scheme. This means they are also eligible for the scheme.
Documents to be submitted
- Land Papers: Farmers are needed to present the land ownership papers at the time of applying for the scheme. Also they have to submit the loan papers as well to verify the loan amount and the time of taking loan.
- Bank Papers: Along with loan and land documents farmers are required to submit the bank account details to the state government authority. This will not only mandatory to validate their authentication also it is necessary for the farmers to receive the cash rewards in their bank accounts.
- Aadhaar Card & ID Proof: Aadhaar number is mandatory in this scheme. It will not only be used as the best identity proof, also it will be linked to the ID number generated for the applicant under the scheme. Also the applicant has to submit the category documents such as SC, ST, OBC and such.
Application form for the scheme has already started circulating. There are two ways through which applicants can opt for the forms. There are Agricultural Department offices in the districts from where farmers can collect the form also CSC centres are being established for the same.
On the other people can opt for online download as well. Forms are available in pdf format in the official website of the scheme https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/. By clicking on the following link one can redirect to the official page of the scheme where farmers can find the form.
Process of applying for the scheme
There are two processes, online and offline. In offline process, as said, the farmer has to visit the nearest CSC centre or Agricultural Department offices to collect the form. They can fill up the application form with mandatory details and submit it to the respective offices / centres along with required documents.
For the online process there are few simple steps to be followed. The steps are mentioned below:
- Click on the link https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/. There is a button namely ‘Register’ in the home page. Click on the button to proceed for the registration. The website comes in Marathi and English language. Local people who are not much familiar with English can easily access the portal in local language.
- After clicking on the ‘Register’ button the applicant will get a new page where a registration form will be appeared. This form is not the scheme application form. This is a registration form for registering with the web portal of the scheme.
- After filling up the registration form applicant must link his / her Aadhaar number with the portal. By linking the aadhaar it will be easier for the applicant as well as the authority to verify the details of the applicant.
- After entering the unique Aadhaar number, the system will send a OTP or One Time Password (temporary) to the registered mobile number of the applicant. That OTP must be entered to the given text box on the screen for next step.
- The CSMSS application form will be appeared once the OTP is entered and submitted. The applicant has to fill it up properly and attentively. They can edit the form later on. However it is important to enter only correct and right information in the form.
- After the final step that is submission of the form, a login ID and password will be generated. This ID and the password will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number.
Check farmers’ list online
The portal has also published a link where farmers’ list can be checked. Applicants can check the list for their information. Farmers’ registration status and other information will be available in that list. One can click on the link https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ and find the tab ‘List of Farmers’ or can click on the link http://184.108.40.206:84/ and directly land on the farmers’ list page. By entering the district name, taluka and gram panchayat along with bank details, they can search for the farmers’ list in MS Word.
Helpline Numbers / Contact Details
https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ this is the official page for the scheme. Applicants will get any details regarding the scheme and registration in this web portal. Those who are not friendly with internet can call on their toll free number 18001025311 anytime for more details.
After many protests the scheme has been started in Maharashtra. The backbone of the economy that is farmers will be benefitted from this scheme. They will get freed from heavy burden of crop loans.